Concluded Case

47yrs male pt C/O this K/C/O :- DM and HTN Plz Dx and advice the Rx

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

panchvalkal qwath me 20 se 30min tak duboke rakhna he, uske bad 1 chamch panchgun oil me 1 chapti tankan powder dalke uska dressing karna he. daily ek bar, for 2 to 3 week. medicine abhyadi kadha (ek glass pani me 2 Chamach abhyadi kadha(bhuka) dalke ubalna he, 1/3 baki rahe tab usko chhanke 1 chamch cow ghee dalke lukewarm pina he.) subhah shyam, khane ke 1 hour pahele, sath me giloy tablet 1BD. and panchsakar powder 1/4 pr 1/3 teaspoon. rat ko sote samay, with lukewarm water. ( powder itna lena he jisase subha ek ya 2 bar motion aaye.) for 2 to 3 week.

All Answers

Diabetic ulcer Manage DM nd HTN with suitable constitutional remedy Along with Gun powder 3x TDS Dressing with calendula Q

Thank you doctor

Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Diabetic Foot Ulcer. First Treatment Controlling Blood Sugar. 2nd Treatment washing Wounds Place. * Dressing Everyday. * Betadine Lotion, Savlon Lotion, Hydrogen peroxide, Dressing Oint, Rx Insulin 200Xbd *Sygium jambolium 0 8dropsXbd. * Lyco 200X0/daily X7day. *Calendula 0 8dropsXbd.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

? DIABETIC FOOT.. ? FOOT ULCER WITH..UNCONTROLLED.. DIABETES.. NEED'S.. STRICT GLYCEMIC CONTROL WITH ANTIDIABETIC MANAGEMENT WITH EXPERTS OPINION.. CLEANING DEBRIDEMENT AND DRESSING WITH MUPIROCIN.. WOUND MANAGEMENT WITH SURGEONS OPINION.. BS..ANTIBIOTICS..LINEZOLID +CEFIXIME AND..NSAIDS AS PER REQUIREMENT.. INVESTIGATIONS.. HEMOGRAM.. BSR..HBA1C.. SWAB C AND S EXAMINATION.. X-RAY STUDY..SOS..

Tnxs Dr Gaurango Bhattacharjee

Diabetic foot? Control blood sugar level Wash with panchvalkal kwath

Thank you doctor

Control suger levels..arterial Doppler ...

Thank you doctor

Hep sulph 200

Thank you doctor

It's Diabetic foot Ulcer.... Please Update B.Sugar Hb1Ac CBC BP... Maintain proper hygiene...

First you should the present status of DM n HTN.....thn go for further line of treatment based on that Parameters.....Apart from homeopathy....Merc sol , lach, ars like medicines can work with dressing with callendulla mother tincture.... In such type of cases ...u hv to give medicine based on ur Presenting totality....

Thank you doctor

Diabetic foot. Contrl diabetes. Secale cor 30in the morning and lachesis 30 at night for one month. C&d with calendula Q

Thank you doctor

Diabetic foot Ulcer

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you